Types of personal information we collect
The nature of our dealings with you will influence the types of personal information we collect and hold. We will always endeavour to only collect information that we require for the function or activity we are carrying out. The personal information we collect will usually include your full name and contact details.
How we collect your personal information
PROLINE STEEL may collect personal information about you directly from you or during our dealings with you, including:
- when you use our services
- when you apply or register an interest in a position of employment with PROLINE STEEL
- when you make an enquiry or contact PROLINE STEEL
- when you submit a form on our website at www.prolinesteel.com.au
- when you provide or offer to provide products or services to PROLINE STEEL
- when you communicate with PROLINE STEEL through social networking services, such as Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn, and
- when you attend an event we host or sponsor or subscribe to a PROLINE STEEL newsletter.
Use and disclosure
PROLINE STEEL will only collect, hold, and use your personal information for the purpose and any related purpose for which we collect the information.
The purposes for which PROLINE STEEL may collect, use, or disclose your personal information may include:
- verifying your identity
- providing you with services or information
- managing and administering your business relationship with PROLINE STEEL, such as billing and collection, accounting, auditing, and processing payments
- monitoring or improving the services we provide to you, or
- any other purpose for which you provide your personal information to PROLINE STEEL.
Access, corrections, and updates to the information we keep
You may request access to correct and update the personal information we hold about you. Should you wish to do so, please contact us.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional material in relation to our services from time to time. If we do so, we will provide you with the option to opt-out of receiving this material.
PROLINE STEEL will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure and confidential, including:
- restricting access to our offices and systems
- requiring our staff and contractors to sign confidentiality agreements
- implementing two-factor authentication and other security measures for accessing our IT systems, and
- periodically evaluating our information protection practices.
To the extent liability cannot be excluded due to law, PROLINE STEEL excludes all liability (including negligence) for any unauthorised access to your personal information. Please contact us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security.
PROLINE STEEL stores your files electronically, including on Australian-based cloud servers.
Notification of changes
Please direct any queries, issues, or comments you may have to:
Telephone: +61 2 9709 3522
Post: 7 Wordie Place, Padstow NSW 2211